A low budget should never hinder you from making the most out of your commercial property investments. There are a number of ways to decorate, re-hash and update the space without having to break the bank. Care to know why? Well you’re in luck because we’ve got some tricks up our sleeves.
- Splash some paint. The easiest and cheapest way to give life to any room is by changing up the wall colors. If that’s not your cup of tea and you prefer something a little subtle then accent walls could do the trick. This requires painting one side of the wall with a pop of color that draws the eye in and adds personality without being too drastic.
- Go down the pattern route. If you’re looking for a notched up version of the above then you might want to try using wallpapers or stencils. Wallpapers come in all designs but not all of them are affordable. As a fix, you can opt for stencils and paint instead. It may take a little more time and patience but it’s still worth it.
- Add a touch of green. Plants not only bring in oxygen but they too add a sense of freshness into the space. Green is such a soothing color and it helps relax the eyes. There are many indoor plants available in the market right now and even those that are super low maintenance. If you’re a certified plant killer though, you can always opt for faux.
- Update your lights. Commercial property investments require lighting that allows function. Depending on the use of a particular room, the type and mood required may differ. Still, changing up some bits can truly do wonders.
- Make things more ergonomic. We all want work spaces that are not only pretty to look at but also safe to move around in. This makes it a wise decision to invest in ergonomic office furniture or at least re-arrange the room’s layout to make it more work-friendly.
- Create storage areas. Offices that look like a dump of paper and files are just sad. It looks messy and appears unorganized. Bringing in some cool storage systems like cabinets and shelves will help a lot on this matter. Even basic and colorful file boxes look good stacked.
You see, a commercial property investment need not be blah. It can be both functional and inspirational at the same time. Besides, how else do you encourage creativity and productivity if everything looks so bland and boring?